New for Songfight Live '09 - The Songfight Cover Band

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
GlennCase
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Yes
Recording Method: Incorrect methods
Submitting as: Glenn Case
Pronouns: he/him

New for Songfight Live '09 - The Songfight Cover Band

Post by GlennCase »

Songfight Live 2009
ROCK and ROCKER!
Empyrean Coffee House
Friday July 17th and Saturday, July 18th.
154 S. Madison
Spokane, WA 99201
509-838-9819

This year we're going to try something new on day two before the live fight: The Songfight cover band!

Here is the basic idea:

1. Each songfighter in attendance will have the chance to sing ONE cover song from the songfight archive.
2. The original artist must NOT be in attendance at Songfight Live Rock and Rocker!
3. E-mail me at drfunk49@gmail.com when you have picked your song for the Songfight cover band to learn. Use the subject line 'SFC choice'

I will need a number of brave volunteer musicians to step up to learn a few of these song choices. With enough volunteers, no one should be stuck up there the whole time unless they WANT to be. So, if you're up for the challenge? E-mail me at drfunk49@gmail.com and use the subject line 'I am a masochist.' In time I will send details of the songs you will be learning.

With any luck this will not be a train wreck, and in reality it should be a blast. Start thinking about the song you'd like to cover!

ROCK!

Glenn Case