fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Al Lowe's broken heart

Post by fluffy »

So, anyone over the age of 25 should know who Al Lowe is: he's the dude behind Leisure Suit Larry. I just got word (via his mailing list) that he had a minor heart attack yesterday; he's doing (relatively) fine but I'm sure he'd appreciate hearing well-wishes from his adoring throngs of fans around the world. His email address is al[at]allowe[dot]com in case you want to say something to him.

Maybe we could all have a sidefight where we write songs about Leisure Suit Larry too.
ken
Hot for Teacher
Instruments: Guitar, bass, drums, keys
Recording Method: MOTU 828x, Cubase 10
Submitting as: Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Al Lowe's broken heart

Post by ken »

My uncle gave us these games after he finished them. It was probably inappropriate for young kids, but we loved it.
Ken's Super Duper Band 'n Stuff - Berkeley Social Scene - Tiny Robots - Seamus Collective - Semolina Pilchards - Cutie Pies - Explino! - Bravo Bros. - 2 from 14 - and more!

i would just like to remind everyone that Ken eats kittens - blue lang
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

Re: Al Lowe's broken heart

Post by fluffy »

When I first emailed Al a few years ago, I gushed about how much I loved his games when I was a kid and how I was probably the only 9-year-old in my school to know what a prophylactic was and why you need to wear one when having sex with a hooker, and said, "Wait, is that a good thing?" In his answer he pointed out that our generation has had one of the lowest STD rates in a long time, so maybe it was, in fact, a good thing.