A Great Big Pile of SHITE! Happy Hxaro Jack!

Discuss the many little competitions/projects that spring up amongst the Song Fight community.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

hey....no fighting in the hxaro thread....... :wink:
Hi!
Heather. Redmon.
Mean Street
Instruments: Vox
Submitting as: The Hell Yeahs
Pronouns: She/her

Post by Heather. Redmon. »

:idea: I must agree with everyone that the song quality in this Hxaro is top notch. I was finally able to listed to all the songs (thanks for the stream all) and each and every one of them are awesome, and we have Jack Shite to thank for that! The secret ingredient is love. :idea:
jack wrote:heather is the hardest working mom on songfight (in addition to being arguably the rockinist chick....).
Listen to our music!
jack
Hot for Teacher

Post by jack »

Heather. Redmon. wrote::idea: I must agree with everyone that the song quality in this Hxaro is top notch. I was finally able to listed to all the songs (thanks for the stream all) and each and every one of them are awesome, and we have Jack Shite to thank for that! The secret ingredient is love. :idea:
and i have you all to thank for that :)

i have all these songs on my ipod and i was having dinner with friends tonight and i told them the story of the secret hxaro and they listened to the songs and it blew their minds that first of all, the songs were so well done, and second that there are such cool, talented artists that would do such a thing.

my thoughts exactly.
Hi!
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

jack wrote:
Heather. Redmon. wrote::idea: I must agree with everyone that the song quality in this Hxaro is top notch. I was finally able to listed to all the songs (thanks for the stream all) and each and every one of them are awesome, and we have Jack Shite to thank for that! The secret ingredient is love. :idea:

i have all these songs on my ipod and i was having dinner with friends tonight and i told them the story of the secret hxaro and they listened to the songs and it blew their minds that first of all, the songs were so well done, and second that there are such cool, talented artists that would do such a thing.

my thoughts exactly.
Ha! That would be the coolest dinner party conversation...

"...say Jack, what music is that playing?....
"...oh, just a CD of songs I've written, recorded by various musicians around the world...more poppodums anyone?
jack
Hot for Teacher

Post by jack »

Caravan Ray wrote:
jack wrote:

my thoughts exactly.
Ha! That would be the coolest dinner party conversation...

"...say Jack, what music is that playing?....
"...oh, just a CD of songs I've written, recorded by various musicians around the world...more poppodums anyone?
you forgot this one.........

(look of incredulous disbelief)
".....YOU WROTE THIS SONG?!?"
Hi!
c hack
Panama

Post by c hack »

The real meaning behind Songfight -- impressing your friends. And once in a while, the ladies.

Ideally, more often than embarassing yourself in front of them.
<a href="http://www.c-hack.com">c-hack.com</a> | <a href="http://www.rootrecords.org">rootrecords.org</a>
j$
Beat It
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint

Post by j$ »

Speak for yourself :)
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

c hack wrote:The real meaning behind Songfight -- impressing your friends. And once in a while, the ladies.

Ideally, more often than embarassing yourself in front of them.
Isn't that really the whole meaning of life in general? (Of course, "impressing the ladies" can always be taken figuratively - they don't have to be real ladies)