Songfight! Boston August 12-13 (I Know My Rights)

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
adjuster
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Jeskola Buzz
Recording Method: OH, GOD, THE PAIN!
Submitting as: The Landfills

Friday night recordings?

Post by adjuster »

So, I finally started going thru my Friday night recordings from the headphone jack on the board. I missed some of the beginning of the show (Lunkhead, if memory serves... sorry Sam!) but my recording picks up in Fluffy's set.

I've started clipping the recording into songs, encoding them, and tagging them. I wondered if there was already an "authoritative" set of Friday night recordings, or if the community wants these.

If you guys are interested, I'd like to solicit someone to host the files. My website is hosted off of a consumer cable modem and I don't think it would stand up to much pounding.

Any interest? Any takers?

(It's gonna take me a few days to get thru these-- It's sorta slow going, and I have a short attention span...)
"A person who is born with extraordinary natural talents, or who is extremely lucky, deserves nothing on the basis of these characteristics." - Edwin C. Hettinger
--
The Attitude Adjuster, Arugably the remaining half of "The Landfills"
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Re: Friday night recordings?

Post by Hoblit »

adjuster wrote:So, I finally started going thru my Friday night recordings from the headphone jack on the board. I missed some of the beginning of the show (Lunkhead, if memory serves... sorry Sam!) but my recording picks up in Fluffy's set.

I've started clipping the recording into songs, encoding them, and tagging them. I wondered if there was already an "authoritative" set of Friday night recordings, or if the community wants these.

If you guys are interested, I'd like to solicit someone to host the files. My website is hosted off of a consumer cable modem and I don't think it would stand up to much pounding.

Any interest? Any takers?

(It's gonna take me a few days to get thru these-- It's sorta slow going, and I have a short attention span...)
I'll gladly host them...or spud might be willing to songhole an account for that..as it seems that The Jazz might do the same with what he has. SPUD... start contacting these two!!!

or, take your time..I don't mean to be pushy or nothin' carry on :-)
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Post by roymond »

I can host the files as well.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face