My Life

Complain about your schedule. Apparently people like that sort of thing.
Post Reply
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

My Life

Post by Reist »

It's so exciting. Really, no jokes. Here's my first day ... point form.

-7:00- sort of wake up
-7:30- wake up and shower
-7:50- figure out what to eat for breakfast
-7:55- eat breakfast
-8:10- leave for school
-11:45- come home for spare and lunch
-somewhere in there- find out I can quit my job and cash a cheque
-2:00- go back to school for math
-3:35- go home
-4:12- type this
-after that- plan to finish Nur Ein II song, eat supper and jam with Vox Caelorum.

Wow ... that was great. I look forward to typing almost the same thing as that every Monday (except maybe for cashing a cheque :cry: ).
User avatar
fluffy
Grace
Posts: 10227
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they
Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Contact:

Post by fluffy »

FASCINATING
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by Reist »

Why did you bring this up again? This was my shame for so long - why can't you just let it be?
Lord of Oats
Stevie
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Contact:

Post by Lord of Oats »

Let It Be has to be one of the greatest songs ever.
User avatar
fluffy
Grace
Posts: 10227
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they
Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Contact:

Post by fluffy »

But "In My Life" is a pretty good song too.
User avatar
Ross
Paul
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:27 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Vox, Bass, Tuned glasses, etc...
Recording Method: Logic on a Macbook.
Submitting as: Ross Durand
Location: Orange CA
Contact:

Post by Ross »

I don't care what you say anymore.
"I don't like this song, but at least it's good." - veGetar Ianra Ge
http://www.rossdurandmusic.com
User avatar
fluffy
Grace
Posts: 10227
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they
Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Contact:

Post by fluffy »

Ross: :(

Anyway. In a way I was actually saving you from further future embarrassment, Reist, since this used to be the oldest untouched thread in the category (which is why I even saw it to begin with), but now in a few days people will stop posting here and it'll eventually end up somewhere in the middle of the 5th page from the end, and nobody will ever find it again.
User avatar
Märk
Paul
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:35 pm
Instruments: Guitar, bass
Recording Method: Presonus Audiobox 44VSL
Submitting as: Sven Mullet
Location: Not the USA
Contact:

Post by Märk »

fluffy wrote:in a few days people will stop posting here and it'll eventually end up somewhere in the middle of the 5th page from the end, and nobody will ever find it again.
Possibly. I doubt it, though.
like a shark riding on an elephant's back, trampling and devouring everything in its path
fodroy
Stevie
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:06 pm
Instruments: none
Recording Method: ears
Submitting as: praise muzak
Location: athens, ga
Contact:

Post by fodroy »

I am going to set an alarm on my watch reminding me to bump this thread in a month.
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by Reist »

I might just stop posting in other threads and post everything here. You should do that too. It will soon be the biggest thread on the forum.
User avatar
big crouton
Pat
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:45 am
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Bad Vocals, Midi Drums!
Recording Method: Pro Tools 9 via a Digi 002 rack
Submitting as: Big Crouton
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by big crouton »

^done. From now on, if anyone's wondering where my reviews are, they'll be in here.
Lord of Oats
Stevie
Posts: 1194
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Contact:

Post by Lord of Oats »

Oh my god.

fluffy, you've created a monster.
User avatar
Ross
Paul
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:27 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Vox, Bass, Tuned glasses, etc...
Recording Method: Logic on a Macbook.
Submitting as: Ross Durand
Location: Orange CA
Contact:

Post by Ross »

fluffy wrote:Ross: :(
Right.

I was just quoting Billy Joel.
"I don't like this song, but at least it's good." - veGetar Ianra Ge
http://www.rossdurandmusic.com
User avatar
fluffy
Grace
Posts: 10227
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:56 am
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they
Location: The Plaidlands (also, Seattle)
Contact:

Post by fluffy »

Oh, duh.
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by Reist »

I don't really know what I'm doing here - every time I sign in, I am drawn to this thread ... I don't know why ... it's pretty freaky.

I guess I might as well say this -

Go to facebook NOW and find me. Be my MyBand fan, so then I can become FAMOUS!!!

I love how they act like this is actually promoting bands - however, being my fan would help my self-esteem. I've already invited some fighters (niveous, deshead, caravan ray - those who are already my "facebook friends")

EDIT - that was post 1333! What an important moment in my career!
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Odie
Posts: 12000
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Post by Billy's Little Trip »

Hi everyone.
I was looking for a smiley and realized this one looks like a smileyized Hoblit.
...am I wrong;ah?

Image << Hoblit
Hoblit
David
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:48 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida Where old people come to die.
Contact:

Post by Hoblit »

Billy's Little Trip wrote:Hi everyone.
I was looking for a smiley and realized this one looks like a smileyized Hoblit.
...am I wrong;ah?

Image << Hoblit
HA HA I've been meaning to change that. Eventually.
Reïst wrote:-7:50- figure out what to eat for breakfast
-7:55- eat breakfast
You have time to 'figure out what to eat for breakfast' ? I always skip that part. (as well as the eating part too)
fluffy wrote:FASCINATING
Absolutely. Who doesn't love a good necropost.
User avatar
Billy's Little Trip
Odie
Posts: 12000
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm
Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Drums, Skin Flute
Recording Method: analog to digital via Presonus FireBox, Cubase and a porn machine
Submitting as: Billy's Little Trip, Billy and the Psychotics
Location: Cali fucking ornia

Post by Billy's Little Trip »

Well, I like it. :P
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by Reist »

These days I don't spend time figuring out what to eat - I just kind of stare at the cereal until I fall asleep. When I wake up, I usually just grab the shreddies and eat them.

My schedule looks a lot different these days.
j$
Ozzy
Posts: 5120
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:33 am
Instruments: Bass, keyboards, singin', guitar
Submitting as: Johnny Cashpoint
Location: London, Engerllaaannnddd
Contact:

Post by j$ »

Oh, oh, oh, why don't you post it up for all to see? oh, hang on ...

[/cheap shot]
User avatar
Märk
Paul
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:35 pm
Instruments: Guitar, bass
Recording Method: Presonus Audiobox 44VSL
Submitting as: Sven Mullet
Location: Not the USA
Contact:

Post by Märk »

*bump*

(snicker)
like a shark riding on an elephant's back, trampling and devouring everything in its path
User avatar
Reist
David
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:26 pm
Instruments: Drums, Guitar
Recording Method: Yamaha AW1600, Reaper
Submitting as: Therman
Location: Calgary
Contact:

Post by Reist »

GAAAAAAAAH.

Thanks. :shock:
Post Reply