JonPorobil
Beat It
Instruments: Piano, Guitar, Harmonica, Mandolin, Accordion, Bass, lots of VSTs
Recording Method: Cubase 10.5
Submitting as: Jon Eric, Jon Porobil, others
Pronouns: He/Him

Be my drummer!

Post by JonPorobil »

It's no secret that I've been working on an album lately. It's going to have 13 tracks. Six of those tracks will be Songfight entries, plus one from Nur Ein. As many as 11 of these songs utilize a rock drum kit. Or at least, they use the closest I've been able to approximate to a rock drum kit.

Over the years, I've come up with a few solutions for the drums, but put simply: What I've been able to do so far ain't cutting it.

I've realized that the only workable solution is to get someone who really knows what they're doing. I don't have a drum kit, nor do I have space to play drums, nor am I a competent drummer.

Can anyone here help me out? I need drums for 11 songs, and ideally, they'd all be done by the same drummer. Most of the songs are upbeat; five or six of 'em have some swing to them. I'm a little behind schedule, but I can finish my parts by the end of August, easily, and I'm pretty flexible on timeframe for the drums.

PM me for more info if you think you're the one for the job.
"Warren Zevon would be proud." -Reve Mosquito

Stages, an album of about dealing with loss, anxiety, and grieving a difficult year, now available on Bandcamp and all streaming platforms! https://jonporobil.bandcamp.com/album/stages