Move Nur Ein forum to the main index? temporarily?

Use this forum for title suggestions, bitching at moderators, whining about phpBB, and grand ideas that will solve all of Song Fight's problems.
Manhattan Glutton
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Angst
Recording Method: REAPER

Move Nur Ein forum to the main index? temporarily?

Post by Manhattan Glutton »

I'm only suggesting that, perhaps temporarily, we might move Nur Ein to the main forum index until its completion.

All this over-organizing makes browsing around kind of a pain. I've clicked on "Mods" multiple times now for other forums because I'm used to going to that click location for Nur Ein.

Going one step further, it'd be kinda cool if we merged some of the sub-forums that get little traffic. If there were 1000 posts a day, it'd make sense, but right now it seems like we're all on desolate islands leaving notes for each other. I think there's potential for more forum participation if it weren't so much like playing phone-tag.
If I had a dollar for every one of my songs j$ has called a 90s pastiche, I'd have $1 for every song I've written.

Nur Ein Archives | The New Ugly Podcast
roymond
Beat It
Instruments: Guitars, Bass, Vocals, Logic
Recording Method: Logic X, MacBookPro, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Submitting as: roymond, Dangerous Croutons, Intentionally Left Bank, Moody Vermin
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Move Nur Ein forum to the main index? temporarily?

Post by roymond »

Are you familiar with the 'View new posts' link up there? Make that your landing page and I think your problems are solved.
roymond.com | songfights | covers
"Any more chromaticism and you'll have to change your last name to Wagner!" - Frankie Big Face
Manhattan Glutton
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Angst
Recording Method: REAPER

Re: Move Nur Ein forum to the main index? temporarily?

Post by Manhattan Glutton »

While that's a wonderful suggestion, IMO it shouldn't be necessary.
If I had a dollar for every one of my songs j$ has called a 90s pastiche, I'd have $1 for every song I've written.

Nur Ein Archives | The New Ugly Podcast