Frankie Big Face/ADD Collaboration

Discuss the many little competitions/projects that spring up amongst the Song Fight community.
frankie big face
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face

Frankie Big Face/ADD Collaboration

Post by frankie big face »

So, Jeff and I got together during the last week of December and recorded the first ten songs from Beck's Song Reader sheet music collection. I will be posting one song per day for the next two weeks to my blog (http://9999songs.blogspot.com/), SoundCLoud (https://soundcloud.com/frank-caravella/ ... r-by-frank), Twitter, Facebook----it would be hard to miss if you are at all interested. If you want back story and commentary, my blog is your best bet. If you just want to hear the songs, go directly to SoundCloud. Enjoy!
chocolatechips
Push Comes to Shove
Submitting as: The Chocolate Chips

Re: Frankie Big Face/ADD Collaboration

Post by chocolatechips »

This is awesome.

I'm impressed that you guys were able to get 10 songs done so quickly. I've still only got one done. (I did "Old Shanghai" and it took me days and I still wasn't happy with the result) I plan on doing more (I got Song Reader for Christmas) hopefully this will give me some motivation to get back to it.

I'm also intrigued by your blog, I've been reading some of your recent entries and I'm enjoying 'em. I love this kind of stuff. I've got it bookmarked and will be checking it out quite a bit I think.
frankie big face
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Keyboard, Violin, Other Stuff
Recording Method: Logic, UAD Apollo Twin, aging iMac
Submitting as: frankie big face

Re: Frankie Big Face/ADD Collaboration

Post by frankie big face »

Hey thanks chocolatechips! For those who are interested but can't be bothered with links, here is a stream of the first five tracks: