Infinite Chaos, San Francisco

Set up live gigs with each other, announce gigs you're playing around the country or whatever, talk about how the show went, post links to recordings, etc.
Yook
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Instruments: Bass, barely.
Recording Method: Crappy.

Infinite Chaos, San Francisco

Post by Yook »

A friend of mine who is now part of the collective that runs "Infinite Chaos" in San Francisco asked me to let the SongFight community know that they're looking for folks to utilize their space. I don't know much about it, but I took some notes. Of course, my friend neglected to give me any real contact info for them, but if this space sounds interesting to any of the West Coast SFers, PM me and I'll try and put you in touch with the proper people.

Infinite Chaos is located at 136 Taylor in San Francisco [map]

It is approximately 75'x30', and is currently exhibiting some local art.

There is a sprung dance floor, a DJ booth (currently being expanded into a small recording area), a rentable sound system (but no amps in residence), advertising is allowed (unlike some spaces we've been), as is food/beverage/alcohol sales. The space is available for $15 an hour, somewhat negotiable.

Just thought I'd get the word out. Note, I've never been there, and know nothing beyond what I just said; just thought I'd do a friend a favor and get the word out the SF community.

-Yook