So who still hasn't settled their lodging?

All about the next annual live event. Are you coming?. Discuss travel & lodging. Recruit band members, discuss equipment, setlists, etc.
fluffy
Eruption
Instruments: sometimes
Recording Method: Logic Pro X
Submitting as: Sockpuppet
Pronouns: she/they

So who still hasn't settled their lodging?

Post by fluffy »

I haven't!
drë
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: guitar
Recording Method: protools
Submitting as: Andre was here at Midnight

Post by drë »

i'll be booking a hotel this weekend.

where are most people planing on statying ?
Santa cruz or near by Cities like San Jose and such ?
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

I'm looking too...
bz£
Panama

Post by bz£ »

Oh, man! I guess that whole beach house idea didn't pan out.

So I just booked and reserved and in general spent a lot of money via the fine men and women of Orbitz. I've got, among other things, a room with two double beds at what must be the cheapest hotel in the state(*), so if there's any of y'all that still need a place to sleep, I'd be happy to sub-let.

I'm also renting a car, so, you know, if anyone is gonna be stuck at the San Jose airport Thursday evening, I can shuttle you somewhere more interesting than the San Jose airport. I bet it will be an awesome car with neon purple lights underneath it.

Guess I'm supposed to do some kind of registration, too, but I haven't yet because I am a bad bad person. That's next, though, hooray!

(*) Motel 6, Watsonville, which is reportedly about fifteen miles away, but, damn, was that room cheap.
Albatross
KING OF THE FORUMS
KING OF THE FORUMS
Instruments: Bass, drums, guitar, hand farts
Recording Method: Firewire 1814, Sonar X1
Submitting as: Albatross, Primitive Screwheads

Post by Albatross »

bzl wrote:Motel 6, Watsonville, which is reportedly about fifteen miles away, but, damn, was that room cheap.
That's where Rabid and I are staying.
jack
Hot for Teacher
Recording Method: ProTools, Logic, Garageband
Submitting as: brody, Jack Shite, Johnny in the Corner, Bloody Hams, lots more

Post by jack »

bzl wrote:Oh, man! I guess that whole beach house idea didn't pan out.

So I just booked and reserved and in general spent a lot of money via the fine men and women of Orbitz. I've got, among other things, a room with two double beds at what must be the cheapest hotel in the state(*), so if there's any of y'all that still need a place to sleep, I'd be happy to sub-let.

I'm also renting a car, so, you know, if anyone is gonna be stuck at the San Jose airport Thursday evening, I can shuttle you somewhere more interesting than the San Jose airport. I bet it will be an awesome car with neon purple lights underneath it.

Guess I'm supposed to do some kind of registration, too, but I haven't yet because I am a bad bad person. That's next, though, hooray!

(*) Motel 6, Watsonville, which is reportedly about fifteen miles away, but, damn, was that room cheap.
watsonville is very close. in fact, probably closer than scotts valley (where bjam and stu are staying). both are pretty close, within a 15 minute drive.
Hi!
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

bzl wrote:Oh, man! I guess that whole beach house idea didn't pan out.

Sso if there's any of y'all that still need a place to sleep, I'd be happy to sub-let.
EDIT: I'm staying with BZL ... on the other bed.