Kerry in Madison thursday

Go ahead, get it off your chest.
NeilThrun
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Kerry in Madison thursday

Post by NeilThrun »

The big JK will be in madison, wisconsin thursday for a rally. The foo fighters will be playing afterwards and I been hearing Bruce Springsteen aswell but have nothing to back that up with. I sugest anyone in the area go. Regardless of what you think of the foo fighters or john kerry it should be fun. If were lucky we'll get an early start on the rioting expected this weekend.

More detail Here
Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Dude. Give us a full review!! ... I like the Foo fighters...

Happy rioting!
NeilThrun
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by NeilThrun »

Yeah sorry It took so long to get you a review. Ive been feeling bitter about this whole election thing.

Anyway I showed up at 8 stood in line for about an hour. Then we were let in. Local Politians and state politians like herb khol, tammy baldwin, mayor dave, The Governer( I cant remember his name, oh well) among others talked and gave speeches. Then the foo fighters took the stage. Only the lead singer of the foo fighters was there. He played 3 songs acoustic. Learn to fly, Times Like these and some other song I didnt recognize. It was really good. Then we waited another hour and Bruce came on. He played two entire songs. They sucked, and his voice was really hoarse. Then Kerry gave an amazing speech, unfortunatly about half of america was too stupid, ignorant, or asleep to hear.

Good Times.
Poor June
Panama

Post by Poor June »

ehhh maybe people just really disliked kerry that much... he got on my nerves personally...
kinda glad he lost... don't like bush at all... but well not a very good choice this year... and i already know what bush'll do... not a clue what kerry would've done... he'd probably been to scared to retaliate if any country did come up against us... from what happened to bush... cause the bitching didn't start when bush went to iraq... people have hated bush before his mistakes...

and i really can't say that i disagree with takin' saddam out of power... i think it was about damn time... but... why they are still there i don't know... i am curious to know... but at the sametime... don't really care... i'd rather countries to be too scared to start shit with us... over seeing what has happened to others...

but then again i'm just tired of hearing everyone bitching about the elections...

i guess we'll see what happens in the next four years... i'm curious...
"You haven't been really bad in a long time." - jim of seattle

<a href="http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/poorj ... htm">music page</a>
NeilThrun
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by NeilThrun »

I couldnt give a shit about what bush does in Iraq. Its a million miles away. I do care about if Ill have sanely priced health insurance when I'm older. I do worry about gay rights, and I worry about there being automatic guns for sale a couple blocks down the street. Alot of people didnt seem to care about those things. War tends to obscure domestic and cultural issues like these.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

NeilThrun wrote:I couldnt give a shit about what bush does in Iraq. Its a million miles away.
Hmmm....it's comments like that that make us citizens of The Rest of the World very nervous.
NeilThrun
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Post by NeilThrun »

Caravan Ray wrote:
NeilThrun wrote:I couldnt give a shit about what bush does in Iraq. Its a million miles away.
Hmmm....it's comments like that that make us citizens of The Rest of the World very nervous.
Maybe I should rephrase that. Its not on the top of my priority list. It has the less of an effect on me as a person. As a citizen of the world I care about world peace equality and such. Unfortunatly Kerry and Bush were not very different. Thus my vote was not based on that issue.