Panama
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, keyboard
Recording Method: tin cans, string
Submitting as: Doctor Worm

Pentagon attack conspiracy theory

Post by john m »

Leaf
Jump
Instruments: Drums, guitar, bass, vocals.
Recording Method: Cubase
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Re: Pentagon attack conspiracy theory

Post by Leaf »

That was pretty fuked up.. why hide it? Perhaps it was a hijacked fighter?

....unreal man.
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/concreteplane.html

http://gprime.net/video.php/planevsconcretewall

Same vid, two places. I don't know about the relative sizes of a Boeing 737 and a Phantom F4 jet, nor do I know the construction specs for the walls of the Pentagon as compared to walls designed to contain nuclear materials. But it is apparently possible for a plane flying low to the ground (or on the ground in the case of the F4) to move at speeds in excess of 500 mph, hit a concrete wall and have no plane left to show for it.
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher
Pronouns: Dude or GURRRLLLL!
Location: Charlotte, NC ... A big city on its first day at the new job.

Post by Hoblit »

yeah, right.

Weak minded conspiracy crap propaganda. Don't fall for it.

It's as simple as this. There is no, read NONE, no strategic benefit of attacking your own headquarters. Just because you have a bunch of people who, UNDER PRESSURE and CHOAITC CIRCUMSTANCES, can't remember or cannot recall a situtation under traumatic situations, full and accurate details of the account does NOT make it anything outside of what really happened. (And thats if you believe those are actual quotes...anyone done the homework?)
Unless each and every one of you can prove that each one of those photographs are REAL and are accurate documents of what really happend in chronilocigal sequence and have NOT been doctored in any way, only then will the story have any substance. Photoshop (heck the sequence was in flash as it is) and hazy representation have been portrayed in this dramatazation. If ya'll will recall, it took a couple of days just to put the fire out. It's headquarters by the way. Note, you'd do everything possible to remove any display of weakness and isolate any evidence from the scene as soon as possible. Especially while on display for the whole world. (All this in ADDITION to an attack on NYC whose responsibility has already been acclaimed by UBL)

But chew on it anyways... thats what it's all about anyways I guess. However, just remind yourself of what strategic value an attack on the brightest minds of our most centralized command post would achieve. Then theorize why'd WE do that to ourselves. If you can make any sense out of that...then please... PLEASE explain in vivid detail. The whole world is listening...
Last edited by Hoblit on Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kamakura
Panama
Instruments: Drums, Guitar, Keys, Howling
Recording Method: LogicPro on a clapped out Mac, or Studio One on PC
Submitting as: Kamakura
Pronouns: he/him/idiot

Re: Pentagon attack conspiracy theory

Post by Kamakura »

Absolutely. Will we ever know?
I love these conspiracy theories. This one does seem to have more to it than most. If you have nothing to hide why not release all the footage?
Much fun for all, if you take them with just the smallest pinch of salt.
Justincombustion
Push Comes to Shove
Instruments: Drums. Drums. Drums.
Recording Method: Whatever that stuff in Glenn's basement is.
Submitting as: HalfRacks, Drink/Drank/Drunk, Baby In the Corner, Chuck the Bear

Post by Justincombustion »

My very VERY good friend was there that day. I've known him for years and trust him with my life. He works near the Pentagon and Capitol Hill (I don't know how far they are, I've never been there) but if HE said a plane hit the building, I'll believe him about that.
Now weather it was the plane they said hit the building...well he doesn't know a 747 from a 242 or 2,456. But a really big fricking plane/jet hit the Pentagon that day. He was at the triage station.
Also his wife (whom I've know for 5 years) said from her house about a mile away she felt and heard it. But the specifics...hmmm that's interesting. He's stationed in London now, so I'll have to ask him what he thinks.
Even if it's completely baseless and made up, I like that people question things.
"When you can balance a tack-hammer on your head; you can then head off you opponent with a balanced attack!"
Leaf
Jump
Submitting as: Leaf 62, Gert, Boon Liver, Leaf and Twig, Tom Skillman, A bunch of other stuff.

Post by Leaf »

Hoblit wrote:yeah, right.

Weak minded conspiracy crap propaganda. Don't fall for it.

It's as simple as this. There is no, read NONE, no strategic benefit of attacking your own headquarters. ...However, just remind yourself of what strategic value an attack on the brightest minds of our most centralized command post would achieve. Then theorize why'd WE do that to ourselves. If you can make any sense out of that...then please... PLEASE explain in vivid detail. The whole world is listening...

Simple. The lizard people done it.

See, there is no "us" or "we" coming from this axis of evil, the Bush Admin... no.... they are involved in a global, nay, a UNIVERSAL battle to subversively control human kind... so, what better way to exert more control over the masses, and justify reducing freedoms than to portray your defense system as inadequate?

Ok, for the record, I'm kindof kidding about the "axis of evil bush admin" but you asked for a reason, and that is the most logical. There is tremendous advantage in convincing the people who follow you that a threat is REAL, because it brings more power. Not less.

And that's all I got to say about that....
erik
Jump
Submitting as: 15-16 puzzle

Post by erik »

Leaf wrote:Ok, for the record, I'm kindof kidding about the "axis of evil bush admin" but you asked for a reason, and that is the most logical.
The most logical of all conspiracy theories, perhaps.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Instruments: Penis
Recording Method: Garageband
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Hoblit wrote:yeah, right.

It's as simple as this. There is no, read NONE, no strategic benefit of attacking your own headquarters. .
No, attacking your own headquaters and blaming a common enemy is a time honoured ploy, eg. Reichstag, 1933. As is manufacturing a crisis in order to start a war eg. Gulf of Tonkin, 1964.

Admittedly, I'm not really convinced by the conspiricy theory here either - but keep an open mind - it's happened before (and will happen again).
Sober
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Mandolin, hammond, dobro, banjo
Recording Method: Pro Tools
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Sober »

Also, that portion of the pentagon was undergoing rennovations, and was therefore uninhabited.
🤠
Eric Y.
Ice Cream Man

Post by Eric Y. »

Caravan Ray wrote:As is manufacturing a crisis in order to start a war eg. Gulf of Tonkin, 1964.
also eg that movie "wag the dog"...
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher

Post by Hoblit »

The Sober Irishman wrote:Also, that portion of the pentagon was undergoing rennovations, and was therefore uninhabited.
ahh, yes..this would be why no-one died there... wait....

Caravan Ray: Even if it has happened...even if it happens again... it still serves useless and isn't very smart. I'd LIKE to believe that we could come up with a better 'excuse'. Besides the fact that we had already had two towers smashed into..I mean, wouldn't THAT be enough...why risk your own brilliant minds in a mock attack when you already have a REAL one on your hands. Also, UBL has said allah blessed 19. UBL is in on it too?
Last edited by Hoblit on Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono
Submitting as: Caravan Ray,G.O.R.T.E.C,Lyricburglar,The Thugs from the Scallop Industry

Post by Caravan Ray »

Hoblit wrote: UBL is on it too?
Do you recall the charachter of Goldstein in Orwell's 1984?
Hoblit
Hot for Teacher

Post by Hoblit »

Caravan Ray wrote:
Hoblit wrote: UBL is on it too?
Do you recall the charachter of Goldstein in Orwell's 1984?
Way to back up the conspiracy theory with fiction.

I jest. :lol:
starfinger
Panama
Instruments: electricity
Recording Method: traveler mk1
Submitting as: starfinger

Post by starfinger »

Conspiracy theories are ridiculed because the conspirators want people to think that those who propogate the theories are fools.

There are so many horrible things going on, it's almost irrelevant what exactly happened at the Pentagon.

Unfortunately it's so much bigger than our government, this election can't change that much.

-craig
Leaf
Jump

Post by Leaf »

ok... I could get in a lot of trouble here... I may need protection.... but I think it's time you all knew the truth: The Canadians are taking over the world. Yes, it's true. There was even a documentary about it on cbc a few years ago... think about it... Jim Carrey, Micheal J Fox, Celine Dfreakinon for god sakes... and that's just in the entertainment world. Lorne Micheals, Mike Meyers, Redcar, the list goes on. But wait. That's not all. Canadians built the space arm in the shuttles... unbeknownst to NASA, a backdoor, wireless link allows the Canadian government to control the arm... it get's worse. Canadians are a ruthless lot, and have NEVER LOST A WAR. EVER. Remember that little invasion attempt from the Americans a couple centuries agao (I'm hazy on the details... too much details and THEY might get me) well, we creamed the invading Americans.... ever since then, the Canadian government has worked fiercely to control the USA.... and sadely, it's working. Did you know one of Kerry's chief advisors on the campaign trail is a .... gasp... CANADIAN??? I can't go on like this... I need protection... we need to stop them. Before you know it, MY GOD! THERE HERE! I MUSstst....argh....aghhhhhhhh.....*gurgle*.
Jim of Seattle
Ice Cream Man
Instruments: Keyboards
Recording Method: Cakewalk, EastWest Play, Adobe Audition, Windows
Submitting as: Jim of Seattle, Ants (Invisible), Madi Singer/Songwriter, Restless Events

Post by Jim of Seattle »

A co-worker who was at the Pentagon that day said that the architect who designed that wing of the Pentagon under construction that day wasn't there but was on one of the planes that hit the WTC. Talk about lousy luck. I guess when your number's up, there's no getting around it.
Caravan Ray
bono
bono

Post by Caravan Ray »

Leaf wrote:ok... I could get in a lot of trouble here... I may need protection.... but I think it's time you all knew the truth: The Canadians are taking over the world. Yes, it's true. There was even a documentary about it on cbc a few years ago... think about it... Jim Carrey, Micheal J Fox, Celine Dfreakinon for god sakes... and that's just in the entertainment world. Lorne Micheals, Mike Meyers, Redcar, the list goes on. But wait. That's not all. Canadians built the space arm in the shuttles... unbeknownst to NASA, a backdoor, wireless link allows the Canadian government to control the arm... it get's worse. Canadians are a ruthless lot, and have NEVER LOST A WAR. EVER. Remember that little invasion attempt from the Americans a couple centuries agao (I'm hazy on the details... too much details and THEY might get me) well, we creamed the invading Americans.... ever since then, the Canadian government has worked fiercely to control the USA.... and sadely, it's working. Did you know one of Kerry's chief advisors on the campaign trail is a .... gasp... CANADIAN??? I can't go on like this... I need protection... we need to stop them. Before you know it, MY GOD! THERE HERE! I MUSstst....argh....aghhhhhhhh.....*gurgle*.
And I've heard rumours that you guys are developing a ...(gulp).... BRYAN ADAMS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Leaf
Jump

Post by Leaf »

Alanis has a new album out....